Friday, April 24, 2009

Caption Contest! If You Mess This Up For Me Joe...

Another edition of the weekly caption contest! Last week's winner was Steve Lattimer who produced both the best and the worst caption. He won a shameful, long hard look in the mirror.

Give this picture your best shot. No points for anonymity, either, losers. Here's some low-set bars for you to get over.
President Obama sneaks up behind VP Biden to make sure he's not attempting to do sudoku again.

Obama:If you mess this up for me Joe, so help me God...
Biden: I know, I know...You'll feed me to Bo.
Obama: Damn right.

Biden: Holy Crap, that drawing DOES look like Pelosi!
Obama: Yeah, I drew it while she was in my office! Can you believe it?!
Biden & Obama: Teehee! Teehee!
Please do better than this. Go do that voodoo that you do so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment