Friday, April 3, 2009

Caption Contest! Obama Slamma Jamma


Taking a bit from our content partner in the Wide, Wide World of Sports, The Ghost of Roy Hobbs, of which I am a contributing member, here's the Caption Contest! In the comment section, give your best caption for the picture provided.

Anonymity is acceptable, but a prize will be awarded to the best caption. Here are a couple of examples:
Hansbrough: I VOTE GOP ALL THE WAY!
Obama: I know you do (followed by an under-the-legs-360°-slammajamma-swish).

No. 40: I can't guard this guy. He's too pretty.

Kids on the Bench in Background: I can't say this isn't the first time I've been benched for a guy in his late 40's.

Hansbrough: SMELL THIS!

Hopefully, you can do better than this. Legislators, let your hair down and give a caption. Keep it clean and keep it classy.

6 comments:

  1. Not only can he walk on water, he can also levitate...now only if he can bring Card Check back like Lazarus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, Obama likes basketball? Where was this during the election?

    Psycho T: C'mon lets see it, lets see what you got old man.

    Obama: Just check it.

    I'm strong to the left, cant stop me on my left, I'm telling you, I'm going left.

    /Goes left, lays it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy Pelosi demands that the governor of North Carolina have Roy Williams fired due to the stubborn, anti-progress, anti-freedom Republican rhetoric of the Tarheel weakside help defense. Obama ices the floater, and drops an elbow on Hansborough's nose on the way down. Eric Montross wonders where the love went.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nike: Must be the shoes.

    ReplyDelete