Thursday, February 12, 2009

R & R: See You Monday, Folks


I'm taking some much needed R & R for an extended weekend in Sunny Chicago, IL...as opposed to the other Chicago.

The low is supposed to be -236 degrees and the high, so says Weather.com, is going to near -112 degrees. I've been investing heavily in long johns and beards as to battle the chilling cold; we'll see how I fare.

Anywho, I'll be back to my regular posting on Monday, and who knows what that may bring. Maybe I'll go to the Capitol and bait recently-smoking-stomping Rep. Gaskill with the ole cigarette on a string gag. Maybe I'll write nasty notes from Sanders to Brummett and vice versa, and watch as hilarity ensues.

What with all of the rest and relaxation I'll be having, I'm sure to think of something good.

1 comment:

  1. It's my duty to state that the Cubs do in fact suck.

    That is all

    ReplyDelete