Friday, June 12, 2009

Caption Contest! Everybody Who Wanna Marry a President say YEAAHHHH!

Ah, the First Couple. Elegant. Radiant. The perfect pair.

But this picture is pretty funny. Ball rolling:
MO: Come on! Y-M-C-...
BO: This is so stupid...
MO: Barry...
BO: (sighs) Aaaa.
-------
BO: See, kids? This is why you never make a bet with your wife. Or get married in general.
-------
MO: And I told Barry I wanted a diamond THIS BIG!
BO: She's right. And your parents are paying for it (winks).
-------
BO: You? (looking at kid in first row) No, I doubt you'll be President. You'd make a good...Uh...Parks and Recreation...daytime youth event coordinator. Yeah. Yeah. You do that.
MO: YAYYY! PARKS AND RECREATION DAYTIME YOUTH EVENT COORDINATOR! YAYYY!
Weak sauce, I know, but they're just SO GOOD LOOKING I CAN'T MAKE FUN OF THEM.

No one won last week's CapCon, as there was no CapCon last week. Suckaaas.

3 comments:

  1. BO: God I need a cigarette right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You see, this is the proper way to read a book to school children..."

    or

    "By executive order, I have taken over this school because recess is underperforming and am glad to announce Michele Obama as 'Fun Czar.'"

    ReplyDelete
  3. BO: So I was watching the Lakers/Magic game last night, crazy how they went into overtime...

    MO: We're gonna take it into overtime
    Welcome to the Space Jam
    Here's your chance, do your dance at the Space Jam
    Alright...

    BO: Damn it.

    ReplyDelete