Friday, June 19, 2009

Caption Contest! BARRYYYY Ya Gotta See The BayBEEEE

If you didn't know that the title of this Caption Contest was referencing Seinfeld, leave this blog and never return.

In the age of 24-hour news coverage and social media buzzing constantly, I can't believe I haven't seen this picture before. Should make for a great Contest. Probably won't. Allow me:
  • BO: He's gonna barf! HE'S GONNA BARF! SOMEONE! QUICK! HE'S GONNA BARF!
  • Baby: Oh my God! It's President Obama! Can you sign my head or something?
  • BO: Staring contest. Go.
  • BO: Usually kissing babies is a welcome change to the rigmarole of shaking hands all day. Usually.
  • Caption: Obama surprised to find a baby that looks exactly like Hillary Clinton.
There we go. That should get someone going. Last weeks winner was Robert Everett Simpson. He was rewarded with affection from yours truly.

Get it.

1 comment:

  1. BO: "Uhhh guys I think I just saw that diaper expand a little."

    /smells

    BO: "Yeah she just crapped her diaper"

    ReplyDelete