Friday, May 15, 2009

DOUBLE Caption Contest! Happy Grad-u-muh-kay-shun, son & Hey! Someone Who Will Never Be On TV Again!

In honor of those graduating this weekend, here's a caption contest blast from the past with everyone's favorite gaffe-expert.

Here's some starters:
  • "My roommate Brian dared me to ask you this but..."
  • "Son, could you show me how to properly hold a man down while you beat him in the head?"
  • Kid: "I'm just a yellow belt."
    Bush: "HAH! BLACK BELT HERE!"
And I thought this picture was pretty funny looking, courtesy of Blake's Artificially Intelligent Panzer, via Lance Turner's Failed Attempt at Anonymity Blog. I look like I'm Otis, the Town Drunk, to reference Kim Hendren's beloved Andy Griffith Show, of which I too am a fan.
Here's the ball rolling on this one, too.

  • "Sorry I'm out of breath Rachel; me and the guys here in Little Rock just had a hot dog eating contest."
  • "Pants? No, no I'm not. As you can tell by my lack of necktie, this is casual."
  • Stovall pauses to take a breath after savagely beating the intern who originally spelled his name 'Zach Stovel.'
Last week's winner was Bobby Simpson, of North Little Rock. He was handsomely rewarded with a coffee mug. No, seriously. Submit and I'll give you something if you win, one for each picture this week. Now. Have at you.

5 comments:

  1. 1. Shawty get lo lo lo lo

    2. Zack
    (to self)
    huh? Maddow has the same haircut as my friend Lattimer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. "Gun Show: Mission Accomplished"

    2. "I don't think I look anything like Corky from Life Goes On..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Welcome to the gunshow."

    "I can't believe I ate the whole thing."

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Bush - Hey, let's me show you this move I saw last night on Dancing with the Stars. It goes like this.

    2. Sorry, Rachel that Jason Tolbert could not have been here as well but honestly he is just a made up person anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2) He threw up his whole hot dog.

    ReplyDelete